[ian-reeds-games] Re: On the topic of zombies. . .

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 07:06:31 -0600

Interesting... Hmmmm.
Thanks!

On 5/22/15, Allan Thompson <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know what you should do, but when I played Dungeons & Dragons in
the
old days I seem to recall that elves (especially Elven women) who died at
the hands of a traitorous significant other would become banshees. I don't
recall dwarves having any kind of undead state of being. I could imagine
them becoming skeletons or zombies easily enough.

Al