[ian-reeds-games] On not_affect_flying, for effects

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 22:40:45 -0600

Does that only work for effects with an actual duration as well?
If not, then you've got a bug, because one of my flying units was
affected by an earthquake, and that skill only has an effect that does
damage. Said effect has the not_affect_flying flag specified, so I
didn't think it could be affected, but...guess it can be.
If so, though...I'd like to suggest a change, so that it can also work
when an effect has a duration of 0. It would be useful for damage that
shouldn't affect flying units regardless, such as earthquakes.
An only_affect_flying flag could also be useful, in my opinion,
but...eh. Maybe that's just me...