[ian-reeds-games] Re: New version of ShadowMamba's scripts

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 05:50:05 -0500

Very Cool! Thanks for the scripts.

From: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monkey
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 11:21 PM
To: ian-reeds-games
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] New version of ShadowMamba's scripts

Hello mapmakers,

I have some updates to my scripts for you.
Here's a brief overview of the new aditions, since I forgot to give Craig a
list to post along with the release of Dev 2.8.

2.8's scripts:
-Added the ability for a unit to counter-attack.
Added source and target effects after damage Made a switch_places script, to
simulate a skill that swaps the user's position with that of the target.

And the changes in this version of my scripts:
Fixed a bug with counter-attacking that caused it to occur 100% of the time. It
worked properly for me in dev 7, but the fix had to be applied.
Added a counter_attack_chance_mod flag for effects and equipped items.
Modified my summoning script to use the tile.IsValidDestinationFor instead of
tile.CanHold. This checks a terrain's impassability, so you can not summon on
impassable terrain. Still no fix for preventing the skill from being used
though, the skill is still performed then tells you that you cannot summon
there.
Also modified my summoning script so that if you cannot summon somewhere, the
script stops instead of still trying to apply the effects to the destination
tile.

You can get the scripts here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf3t0kdexau3ssv/ShadowMamba.zip?dl=0
And the documentation here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qfjzqeceaj6vuq/Read%20Me.html?dl=0
Just delete the ShadowMamba folder from the scripts folder, then unzip this new
one to there instead.

I hope you enjoy and please send me your feedback, -Monkey

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip

-----