[ian-reeds-games] New email and map packs page

  • From: Ian Reed <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:37:28 -0600

Hey all,

My new email address is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
My support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address got tagged as spam because some malicious people were using my website to spam hundreds of people with confirmation emails.

I've setup a map packs page on my website again.
You can find it here:
https://BlindGamers.com/Home/MapPacks

I've already put some of the map packs on it, but I know there are several others I don't have links to.
If you know of map packs I don't have listed, please send me the name and permanent link to the map pack so I can add it to the page.

I've cleaned up the list of map packs available in the in game downloader to only include those that are still working.
Since the in game downloader requires a direct link, it no longer works with dropbox since they removed support for the public folder.
Fortunately the map packs page has no such requirement.

~ Ian Reed

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip