[ian-reeds-games] Napoleon total war new map pack is here

  • From: Jaromír Pšánský <jaromir.psansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 22:17:12 +0100

Hi gang.
I have good knews or good message for all players very excellent game - tactic battle. I worked three weeks of Napoleon total war map packs. The first version is here. I know, that is not ending or finishis product, but i think, that this map packs mei be play all players. I wondering some correct for teams for example austrians russians, or british armyes, troops, ships and some units, but essentialy fundament this map packs is here. I hope, that this map pack will be much intristing and actions entrtaiment for ass. sorry of my english.
regards from Czech republic.
All ideas and some messages, i wil like this, because many people, many ideas and thinks lol.
A specially thanks Allan for his help and messages with me. Allan god work.

Jarek
Download link is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112427319/Napoleon%20total%20war%20version2.zip