[ian-reeds-games] Re: Map pack question

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:41:43 -0400

Thanks for the input. I I guess I will see what I can do that second map.
Thanks,
Al

From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx
To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 20 May 2015 22:39:11 -0400

Thanks for the input. I think Ian worked out a solution that allowed maps
to be bigger, but not sure how much bigger.
I know I was having freezing problems with kobold dungeon and the bigger
warlords maps. I think once the map started hitting 30 or 40 turns things
started to get wonky.