[ian-reeds-games] Looking into bugs

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:57:15 -0700

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the good suggestions.  I've added them to my list.

Allan, sorry for my long delay in checking out your bugs. I've been deep in items and equipment and it's often better for me to stick with my focus until I hit a really good stopping point.

Allan said: What happens is that, when a damaged ship on the bad guys side is hurt, the others will go to range zero on top of them and use the repair skill on the other ship. It is almost like the self flag isn't working and it works more like a tile flag. So I am thinking, bug. I say: I tried this on your starship battle test map. I'm not sure if it changed since you reported the bug but my experience is that the warbird repairs itself after I damage it but the shuttle never repairs the warbird as you reported. My guess is that it's changed since then. Again, sorry for the delay. Let me know if you're still experiencing this bug as I'm working on fixing bugs at the moment.

I'll be looking at the sound abnormalities you noticed in the Kobold test map next.

If anyone has any bugs that are bothering them please report them again. I'll be looking through my notes but I don't want to miss any.