[ian-reeds-games] Re: Last call for maps for 2.0

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:18:43 -0400

Hi Craig,
I think all mine are ready.

From: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Brett
(Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:44 AM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Last call for maps for 2.0

Hello map masters,

Pending version 1.13 dev 51 being good to go, this will be version 2.0 that
we will tell the public about.

So this is a last call for people who've got good and working map packs to
let me know about them.

If you want in, your map pack must be:
* Stable: No bugs or map errors when you load a map.
* Beatable: No impossible missions unless its clearly set out that it will
be (I know some starship ones were before)
* Try to leave out incomplete maps from these map packs, as these will be
released.

The map packs that we've got currently for version 2 are:

Getting started maps by Ian Reed
Tomb Robber by KeyWasFull
Tower Defense by KeyWasFull
Star wars: the clone wars between shadows and darkness by Allan Thompson Age
of Warlords by Allan Thompson One shot wonders / zombie house by Allan
Thompson Starship Battles by Allan Thompson Kobold dungeon by Allan Thompson
Star Wars: A new hope by Craig Brett The Demon War Cycle by Victorious Items
and equipment example by Ian Reed |
http://BlindAudioGames.com/Downloads/9%20Items%20and%20Equipment.zip

Are there any here that aren't ready? Any that are missing?

I will be going through and checking these, but I think all these are good
from memory.

Similarly, if anyone could donate a bit of time to either test version
1.13 dev 51 or these map packs (or both), we'd appreciate it.

Thanks and regards,
Craig