[ian-reeds-games] Last call for maps for 2.0

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:43:49 +0100

Hello map masters,

Pending version 1.13 dev 51 being good to go, this will be version 2.0 that we will tell the public about.

So this is a last call for people who've got good and working map packs to let me know about them.

If you want in, your map pack must be:
* Stable: No bugs or map errors when you load a map.
* Beatable: No impossible missions unless its clearly set out that it will be (I know some starship ones were before) * Try to leave out incomplete maps from these map packs, as these will be released.

The map packs that we've got currently for version 2 are:

Getting started maps by Ian Reed
Tomb Robber by KeyWasFull
Tower Defense by KeyWasFull
Star wars: the clone wars between shadows and darkness by Allan Thompson
Age of Warlords by Allan Thompson
One shot wonders / zombie house by Allan Thompson
Starship Battles by Allan Thompson
Kobold dungeon by Allan Thompson
Star Wars: A new hope by Craig Brett
The Demon War Cycle by Victorious
Items and equipment example by Ian Reed | http://BlindAudioGames.com/Downloads/9%20Items%20and%20Equipment.zip

Are there any here that aren't ready? Any that are missing?

I will be going through and checking these, but I think all these are good from memory.

Similarly, if anyone could donate a bit of time to either test version 1.13 dev 51 or these map packs (or both), we'd appreciate it.

Thanks and regards,
Craig