[ian-reeds-games] Re: I need some input, please and thank you!

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 09:09:04 -0600

At Garrett.
I have elementals made...they're weaker than demons though, at least
at the moment. Would you suggest changing that then?
The sounds are for the skills only...demons will all sound the same. I
see what you mean though, I just prefer to have sounds for as many
skills as I can haha.

At Craig.
Other elemental stuff--resistances, etc--have been done for months,
yep! It's actually quite important, although the hp_protect flag
doesn't always seem to work with immunities...
All I'd have to do would be make the unit file(s), skills and items in
question for however many types of demons I add.
It wouldn't even take very long, hmm.

I was also wondering if I should make demon mages...like, either just
a healer or a combination of a healer/curser, but demons don't seem
the type for healing so I'm not sure on that...

--
-Mew