[ian-reeds-games] Re: Here's an error message

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 00:11:21 -0600

Ah, alright!
So this isn't something wrong with my map, right? Everything looks
fine, and I double checked the skills, but I just want to make sure.

On 6/10/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks. I'll see if any of the code there looks suspect. Thankfully,
that's a pretty explanatory exception message, and one we've encountered
before.

I won't be able to easily test if it's fixed until we either do or don't
bump into it again, but can probably have a good idea.

On 08/06/2015 02:14, Monkey wrote:
I was playing through one of my maps, and I got this.
No idea what happened...I set the AI to control a unit, then hit
control A to make it attack, and this came up.

---------------------------

---------------------------
An error has occurred. Please notify the game creator of this error.
You can copy the entire error to your clipboard by pressing control +
C. Then you can paste it into an email by pressing control + V and
send the email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration
operation may not execute.

at
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource
resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()

at System.Linq.Enumerable.<ConcatIterator>d__71`1.MoveNext()

at Ian.AP.RunSuccessEffectAndSkillChanges(EffecterBase effecter,
Unit curUnit, Tile curTile, Boolean speakAsync, Tile t, Unit u, List`1
appliedEffects, List`1 splashAppliedEffects) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\ActionPerformer.cs:line 728

at Ian.AP.PerformSkill(SkillOrItemBase soib, Unit curUnit, Unit
targetUnit, Tile target, Item item, Boolean speakAsync, Boolean
suppressSpeech, Boolean announceCoords, Boolean receivedFromServer,
Boolean suppressSound) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\ActionPerformer.cs:line 183

at Ian.TB_AI.TrySkill(Skill sk, Unit curUnit, Unit targetUnit, Tile
targetTile, Boolean suppressSpeech) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TB_AI.cs:line 250

at Ian.TB_AI.PerformSkills(Unit curUnit, List`1 friends, List`1
enemies) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TB_AI.cs:line 314

at Ian.TB_AI.RunSimpleAI(Unit u, List`1 friends, List`1 enemies) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TB_AI.cs:line 99

at Ian.TB_AI.TakeTurn(Func`1 getUnits, Func`1 getFriends, Func`1
getEnemies) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TB_AI.cs:line 45

at Ian.Battle.HandleUnitAndTileKeys(Unit u, Tile t, IHaveGameInput
ent) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBStates\Battle.cs:line
231

at Ian.Battle.Process(TBWorld ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBStates\Battle.cs:line 144

at Ian.SceneMachine`1.Process(T ent) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\SceneMachine.cs:line 52

at Ian.TBWorld.ProcessScene() in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBWorld.cs:line 97

at Ian.TBGameLoop.InnerSingleLoop(TBWorld ent, QueuedGameInput
formInput) in C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBGameLoop.cs:line
60

at Ian.GameLoopLogic.RunLoops[TWorld](TWorld ent, QueuedGameInput
formInput, Action`2 runSingleLoop, Double totalElapsedSeconds, Double
fixedTimeStep, Int32& processedTicks) in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameLoopLogic.cs:line 31

at Ian.TBGameLoop.RunLoops(TBWorld ent, QueuedGameInput formInput)
in C:\Data\Recent\Games\TacticalBattle\TBGameLoop.cs:line 24

at Ian.GameWindow`1.RunGameLoop() in
C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameWindow.cs:line 130

at Ian.GameWindow`1.GameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in C:\Data\Recent\Games\GameEngine\GameWindow.cs:line 177

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
OK

--
-Mew