[ian-reeds-games] Re: Errors in rampage

  • From: "kukovecandrej@xxxxxxxxx" <kukovecandrej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 15:02:56 +0200

ovo su komentirali moderatori. baš je jih puno bilo.

Allan Thompson je 15.5.2016 ob 14:49 napisal:

Do you remember what the other structure was you were recruiting from?

That error pops up when the program cant find the unit listed within a random selection. This is usually my fault. I either misspelled a unit or sometimes I accidently hit a key twice. I basically type with one hand so it happens more then I would like.

Thanks for letting me know.

al