[ian-reeds-games] Equip_type= bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 20:01:56 -0500

Hi Ian,
I think there is a bug with equip_type= flag.

The first one is easy. You have equip_type= flag in the list of flags for items
in the map makers guide. This probably doesn't belong there.

Secondly, I think the equip_type= flag doesn't work at all. I got thru testing
it, and  I managed to equip my wizard with a battle axe and platemail, lol.
I made sure and my wizard has this for a flag.

equip_type=clothes,robes,staff,dagger,spear

So, yeah, I think the flag is broke.

One of the reasons I like adding the new stuff to maps, is to test them out.
lately, it gets tougher to do that. This is something I should have tried and
caught sooner, and I am sorry about that.