[ian-reeds-games] Dev 52

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 15:18:07 -0600

Hi all,

Here's dev 52. I did a number of internal code changes that hopefully won't affect anything.

I also fixed these 2 issues:
Fixed a bug where loading a game would run the javascript code while the global object was in play, thus overwriting some saved data. Fixed a bug where the current tile would be announced along with sound before the battle log appeared.

The first one is only for scripters and made it so if you had a script that did this:
global.ian_reed = {};
You'd have to wrapp it in something like:
if (!global.ian_reed) {
    global.ian_reed = {};
}

I think Craig's just been working around this since this bug was introduced.
But I feel like it really was buggy behavior and should not have been working that way.
Hopefully scripts weren't relying on that behavior.

Let Craig and I know if you guys notice any issues.

~ Ian Reed