[ian-reeds-games] Re: Dev 43: Here we go again...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:46:20 -0500

Hi Ian,
Thanks for kicking some bug butt!
No worries man!

For the defeat condition death=, I am sorry I was not clear. If you have
more then one name in the comma separated list, the flag does not seem to
work, at least in ver 10.
I went to the escorting  princess map and labeled all the warriors and put
them in the flag with the princess. When one of the guards died the map did
not  end, but just continued on. I labeled them bob1, bob2 and bob3, just
for an fyi.
The star wars map I made features the same three or four characters
within the defeat condition, and I thought maybe that their names might be
too long or something, but I think it is the multiple units in that flag
which is the culprit.

Yes, you are correct on that. When I accidently put in health=20 instead of
health_max=20, the game did not throw up an error.

Thanks for working  on this stuff,