[ian-reeds-games] Dev 43: Here we go again...

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:51:15 -0700

Well, here we go again.

I'm sure at this point my new releases don't inspire much confidence.
But for what it's worth I've tried to fix a few of the bugs.

The crashing AI bug that Jarek and I think Carlos got is fixed.
There were big problems with points as people noticed in many different situations.
I tested with Carlos' tower defense map and got the damage working again.

The bug was pretty general and probably affected damaging and healing in a lot of strange situations.

Regarding these other 2 items Allan pointed out:
Allan said: 2. None of the defeat conditions seem to work, at least the ones featureing the names of units. I say: I just tested the escorting the princess map and when the princess died I lost.
Perhaps this was fixed with the fix to the points?
If you're still noticing it let me know how to easily reproduce it.

Allan said: 3. The program does not detect an error when one forgets to put max in, for example health_max=20. It will not report it as an error. I say: Do you mean it doesn't report it as an error if you put health=20 instead of health_max=20?

Craig's latest scripts are included in the release as well.

All I can say is thanks for being patient, even if I don't deserve it, lol.