[ian-reeds-games] Re: Dev 18 and releasing a full version tonight

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:57:05 -0500

I don't have anything I would feel that merits finalized, although I do intend
to share my maps on the list and get some feedback  and maybe ideas on what to
do  with them.

I think you should include the starcraft map pack. The  getting started maps
are great for showing how the original maps work with the new system, but I
think you need something to show the new point system at work, and the
starcraft was very good as an example for learning how the dynamic point system
can be used to really bring some interesting features to any map.