[ian-reeds-games] Re: Defending the River

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:56:34 +0930

I've actually tried that one before as well. The only way I could win was by
mannually adding extra units to my side, which is of course cheating. Every
time the princess ran ahead she was mobbed and wiped out. :(

From: jono_heaps@xxxxxxxxxx
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: Defending the River
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:44:13 +1200

Hi there, The ‘Defending the River’ map is indeed a challenge, but deffinetly
not impossible. To illustrate the point I played it again after a good long
while and got my butt kicked lol. I have done it several times before though,
so I know it’s not impossible. When I actually manage to win it again I can
tell you more. Meantime, keep trying! JonoP.S. If you think That one’s tough,
wait until you get to number four. *grin* From:
ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx