[ian-reeds-games] Re: Defending the River

  • From: "Jono Heaps" <jono_heaps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:44:13 +1200

Hi there,

The 'Defending the River' map is indeed a challenge, but deffinetly not
impossible. To illustrate the point I played it again after a good long
while and got my butt kicked lol. I have done it several times before
though, so I know it's not impossible. When I actually manage to win it
again I can tell you more. Meantime, keep trying!

Jono

P.S. If you think That one's tough, wait until you get to number four.
*grin*