[ian-reeds-games] Re: Axis Trouble again. Can't summon Siege Tower due to no suitable terrain

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:28:26 +0930

Oh, okay. Should I stop downloading the updated scripts as well? Will they be
packaged in the next official release in their latest incarnation? Sorry, I
just haven't done this before and thought it would probably be best to keep
abreast of everyone. Can't report bugs if I don't have the latest version. I've
been helping someone else with her project in that respect.