[ian-reeds-games] Re: Attack miss flag?

  • From: Garrett <garrett.knight2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:09:11 -0500

Hi al, i can try...
Let's say you had an archer, let's say that they attack, if the attack miss you
would still use the action points that it cost to do the attack but the target
would not take any damage. Now, let's say that archer try to attack again,
let's say this time the attack fails. Again, the target would not take any
damage, but instead of spending the action points that it would cost to do the
attack, no action points would be wasted or any other kind of point that anyone
else me using custom maps. Basically, an attack miss will be a more penalizing
version of an attack fail and maybe you could use an attack miss probability
flag or something like that

Sent from my iPhone