[ian-reeds-games] At last, demon wars map 3 is released!

  • From: me me <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:21:41 +0000

Hi guys, I am very happy to announce that the 3rd map in Victorious's
Demon Wars Cycle has finally been completed and is now released to play!
It took over 2 years, but the wait was well worth it. Map 3 is a
dungeon-crawl-style RPG where you invade the demon fortress. It
contains tons of unique features, new sounds, equippable and expendable
items, and more.
Note that when you download the zip file, you will get a complete
installation of tactical battle, so extract it somewhere else where it
won't interfere with other map packs. The reason for this is that the
scripts are finicky, and should not be manipulated unnecessarily. You'll
have to unlock the game with your email, but if you have done that
before, it will be easy to do again.
And finally, thanks to Victorious, Shadow mamba, Eldrin and Almaric for
helping me work on the map pack, and Victorious for creating a great
initial premise for the pack!
The link is:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2138237/tb/demon%20wars/demon%20wars%20cycle.zip
enjoy, and let me know what you think about the pack!