[ian-reeds-games] Re: Anyone had any luck making mountable vehicle/animal?

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:13:07 +1200

hmm yeah allan that is an understatement.
craigs scripts are a core part of the engine.
If we didn't have them, we would loose most of the cool features we had.
Remember before we had scripts my friend?
Every thing needed to be coded and you really didn't have the advanced stuff you could have now.

At 06:34 a.m. 24/07/2014, you wrote:
Yeah, Craig's scripts are awesome and allow for mounting  stuff. His
documentation for using scripts he made is located in data for
tvb/documentation/craig brett. I think that is right.