[ian-reeds-games] Re: Anyone had any luck making mountable vehicle/animal?

  • From: michael Tholl <mrtholl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:10:57 -0400

Hi,
Actually, this is doable, and I believe the bugs have been worked out.
Take a look at Craig's scripts, which I believe ar packaged with TB
now, and also take a look at Age of Warlords, which is Allan's map
pack. He uses the mount and dismount skills for dragons with some
units.
I think there is at least one other pack that uses transportation
stuff.. Command and Conquer?
I've never tried to write mounting, so I can't say exactly how it
works, but then none of my ideas seem to get much past the starting
gate. lazy aura
Hope this helps some at least.