[ian-reeds-games] Re: Another draft version of my map pack

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 00:55:55 -0500

Hi Craig,
I downloaded the map pack and took a quick look. It is kind of late, and we are
all sick over here. My wife has double pnumonia and I think I got a cold or the
flu, sigh. When it rains...

I immediatly went to the death star test, lol. I mean, I just had to see what
you were cooking up, and I  was really impressed. The death star was very
ominous, grin.
I did manage to launch a torpedo from one of the first y wings, gold 10 I
think.
Something happend, cause all of a sudden splash damage several tiles out  where
hitting everything, lol. That is one huge torpedo!
Still, I was excited to give it a try, even if it was a test.

I went back to the map that had the large enemy problem, and that fog of war
works as advertised! It is so much better now.

One thing I did notice was that when I used attack with the rebel cruiser on
some tie fighters, it didn't take any damage. I assume it had something to do
witht he ingenious little small and large hull damage types, which I thought
were a great idea. I just wasn't sure if it was intended not to damage tie
fighters or not.

I will try to play some more tomorrow and I got to fit in a blockrade on top of
a run at the dang mummies in tomb  robber, lol.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful right now...I love the music and sounds, it is
really cool.