[ian-reeds-games] Re: Advanced map editor?

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:24:10 +0200

Something like that would take a lot of effort to make, so yeah I
think you're right about when Ian one day feels the game is mostly
complete he might consider adding something like that.  I [personally
think it might actually take longer to do it that way, choosing from a
bunch of combo boxes sounds like it would be more effort than just
typing in a text file.  When I'm editing maps, I keep the tactical
battle root folder open as well so that I can tab to it to enter on
the game to test what I just did.  If its necessary I keep the user
guide open as well, I'm too lazy to find it each time.