[ian-reeds-games] Re: About the ai waiting until enemy is in sight...

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 14:29:17 -0600

True, there is that as well.

On 4/2/15, Craig Brett <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another option, which was one of my inspirations for the stacking
script, is to have small squadrons of enemies that are functionally just
one unit, but have the HP and attack power of several. Though it doesn't
help you if you want more units to make slipping through them harder.

On 02/04/2015 18:46, Victorious wrote:
This was also a mistake I made early on. You can use other factors to
provide challenge as an alternatively to just numbers, such as higher hit
points and regeneration, or each attack doing more damage. Either of
those
solutions scale much better than unit numbers.