[ian-reeds-games] Re: AI wait until enemy in sight not working?

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:37:10 -0400

Hi Craig,
The ratman in kobold dungeon has that particular flag.

I tested it out. The ratman did not move till my character came within sight
range so it seems to work for me.

The only thing I would suggest is figuring out if maybe sight ranges got
mixed up somehow? Maybe it is sight range that isn't working right as
compared to the  other flag.