[ian-reeds-games] Re: AI control

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 00:35:56 -0400

Ok, give it  a few minutes to synch up and then give it a try.
The link below  is for your convenience if there is a problem with updateing
it from the game for some unknown reason.
Go forth and conquer! Please let me know of any thing that needs sounds, or
the sounds are off, or if there is anything that needs looking at.
Oh, and the caravans transfer skill was labeled as an ai_buff. I don't know
why I did that. So I changed them to ai_heal, and hopefully they will start
acting normal. So I left them as ai controlled for now. The diplomats were
taken off of ai so no more suicidal diplomats. Well, no more then usual,
grin.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/war%20lords.zip