[ian-reeds-games] Re: AI control

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:26:03 -0400

Lol, Yeah. I hear you on that!

al

From: ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ian-reeds-games-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jono Heaps
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:39 AM
To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ian-reeds-games] Re: AI control

Now, there’s an amassed fortune in waiting. A mindreading script. Although to
be honest I reckon my computer already does that...except it also has a
perversion script which runs in conjunction with the mindreading script to
cause me no end of crashes and unresponsive systems when I’m really late for
work, or when I have a deadline looming.

Jono