[ian-reeds-games] Re: A few responses

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:35:33 -0700

Hey Allan,

I'm glad you brought up having equipped items work as skills as it forced me to think through it a bit more and I think it will be a helpful addition.

Allan said: So In a TB universe, that would mean adding a value to a unit's maximum health flag. I say: Good thinking. Absolutely something we need to do. Probably a health_max_mod= or mana_max_mod= flag. It's on my list, and is a smaller item so I'll fit it in during the near future.

That's a pretty funny story with the chance mod. And I like your solution of setting the chance to 200% for the move skill.