[ian-reeds-games] A couple of thoughts

  • From: Monkey <murtagh69.monkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:33:11 -0700

Hello,

I was just thinking... You know how a unit generally has to see you to
attack you? Well...I was wondering how hard it would be to make a flag
for effects and/or units that essentially blocks a unit from being
seen for a certain amount of time. And to give their enemies a chance,
add a flag to a skill that causes it to ignore the blocking effect or
flag, so that unit can be hit with that skill.

I know this can be done with transformations and using different
points for invisible units, but I'm still throwing this out there.

Also...is it possible to link a skill to the unit's inherits= flag?
So, if I have not_useable_on=orc_template, then the skill also can't
be used on anything that inherits the orc template's stats and
whatnot.
Just a rough idea, but I think it has potential...