[ian-reeds-games] Re: A big response email

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:38:42 -0700

Hi Allan,

I'm glad that helps, and that you like the adjustments to the map packs page.

I'll start the script borrowing etiquette by saying anyone can use any scripts I make for my map packs. Additionally it will be my recommendation that people use each others scripts.

If anyone doesn't want others to use their scripts they should put a copyright notice in each of the script files, potentially including their rules about copying or redistributing.

Honestly though, I think we all have the attitude of wanting to help each other succeed and so I don't think it will be a problem.