[huskerlug] Re: YouTube - Beryl

  • From: Boian Berberov <berberov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:06:40 -0600

I have an ATI Mobility 9700.  Sabayon Linux recommends using XGL with
ATI cards and that works with the fglrx driver.  However Mandriva 2007
works with the ati driver and AIGLX perfectly on the same machine.
Sabayon uses beryl while Mandriva uses compviz.  Maybe that matters, I
do not know.
Boian Berberov