[huskerlug] Re: YouTube - Beryl

  • From: Matthew Jorde <majorde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:00:27 -0600

The fact that Beryl includes eyecandy does not automatically make it
frivolous. I find some features of Beryl helpful in my productivity and
several features of Metisse seem like they could be implemented as Beryl
plugins without too much trouble. That being said, Metisse looks pretty
nice as well. It would be great to get both of these up and running.

Matt