[huskerlug] Re: The Pirate of Redmon - or - MS still stealing other peoples software]

  • From: "Paul Andrews" <pandrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:15:39 -0600

Not that it helps the "broken" USTPO, but this BlueJ issue seems to have
been resolved in a quick and peaceful manor.  If nothing else it shows that
some members of the organization in question are human after all.
http://blogs.msdn.com/danielfe/archive/2007/01/28/update-response-to-bluej-patent-issues.aspx
http://www.bluej.org/mrt/?p=23

Paul