[huskerlug] Re: Some Questions

  • From: "Shane Geiger" <sgeiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:23:56 -0600

Defragging your computer?  Btw, if I wanted to do this manually, how would I
do it?  As I understand, Unixes don't need to be defragged much because
that's usually taken care of by the OS (thus it's not talked about as much
as it is in the Windows world).  Incidentally, I'd be especially interested
in knowing how to do this on a Solaris system.