[huskerlug] Re: Projects

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:49:42 -0600

Ok, here's what I think.  1:00pm at the Union in front of the "stand-up"
computers, in front of Burger King.  We can do this 'till 6:00pm and
then I have to leave so we'd have to put the computers back.  We might
also need some Cat5 cables, I can't remember how many we have.

-Cesar Delgado
Research Computing Facility @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beettlle@xxxxxxxxxxx