[huskerlug] Re: Open Office?

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 05:51:22 -0600

        Well, I do use Linux for everything I can, I never us M$ for email for
example.
 With all the spyware I detected bombarding my old Windows 98SE, I want to use
Windows as little as possible on the Internet.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Microsoft_Office_Standard_2007/4505-3524_7-32024133.html

        Anyway, how come you don't use Open Office? Now as a student you
probably get a
deep discount, but something has to be extremely good to pay $400 as compare to