[huskerlug] Re: Interesting talk at Google by a kernel guy, Greg Kroah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SED6sewRw

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 15:15:49 -0600

Interesting information, Steve.  I did listen to the entire thing, rather to
the detriment of my sleep time.  It was interesting to note that Ubuntu hadn't
contributed much to the kernel development. =-O I wonder if they contribute to
other areas of opensource? I would to help lead the cheer leading for
Virtualbox, WINE, dosemu, and a few others, which I like to have and kept
upgraded, no matter what kernel I'm using.