[huskerlug] Re: How do you define an evil corporation?

  • From: "Charles Leslie" <charles.leslie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:50:40 -0600

I just don't understand why you should talk about Microsoft so much on
a Linux mailing list.  I was hoping for more discussions on Linux and
Open Source related items, not incessantly hearing about the evils of
proprietary companies, which I can get on any major news feed.

So instead of talking about the evils of other companies, why not
focus on the alternatives and come up with better solutions?  Also,
ignoring the strengths of an enemy won't help you win any battles.
Just food for thought.