[human-electrophysiology] Re: Any ideas about summing ERPs?

  • From: "Atlanta Flitton" <a.flitton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: human-electrophysiology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:46:58 +0100

Yes, we are looking at the divergence between the 'simultaneous' and 'sum'
ERP, that is correct.

But, what I need to be clear on is how to obtain the 'sum' ERP for the two
unimodal conditions.  I can get a sum wave (of sorts) by just taking my
epochs for Auditory stimulation and Visual stimulation and averaging them
together like that, but I wondered if I did it this way or if I some how add
the Grand Averages together by doing a peak analysis and then re-plotting on
the basis of that.

Cheers,

Atlanta

indicated auditory-visual (AV) neural response interactions.