[HUF] [Fwd: The Barracuda Reputation Block of IP: 94.23.7.187]

  • From: SystemFAILURE BioHazard <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:49:49 +0100

Rimossi dalla blacklist .

-------- Messaggio Originale --------
Oggetto:        The Barracuda Reputation Block of IP: 94.23.7.187
Data:   Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:37:31 UT
Da:     intent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A:      root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Barracuda Networks regarding the block of IP address:
94.23.7.187

The Barracuda Spam Firewall has rules that apply to email sent from an IP
address known to Barracuda Central to send spam.  At this time the Barracuda
Spam Firewall has the ability to decline email from these IPs.  This is an
option that the Administrator of the Barracuda Spam Firewall may enable.  If
the Administrator chooses to enable this option it may block your IP address.

This IP has been seen by Barracuda Central to transmit spam email in the past
30 days.

We have removed it from the Barracuda Blacklist.  This IP will be automatically
rechecked several times each day and may be added again if the threat level has
increased.

Please allow between 12 and 24 hours for changes to propagate around the world
to all Barracuda Spam Firewalls -- at which time you will be able to send email
from the aforementioned IP address without a problem.  This is the last email
you should receive about this occurrence.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Barracuda Central by Barracuda Networks
http://www.barracudacentral.com/
intent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
If you reply to this email, please ensure the following lines are intact:
[Sent to: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
[IP: 94.23.7.187]
[XASGDEBUGID: 1227619711-970506823304316-Vfd00I349800fM330318]

--
SystemFAILURE BioHazard
Email address :: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx