[htop] Re: [ANN] htop 1.0.3

  • From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: htop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:42:51 -0400

Site wasn't responding to the https URL, I had to change to the http URL

JBB

On 4/24/2014 7:25 PM, Hisham wrote:
Hello,

I'm happy to announce htop 1.0.3!

https://hisham.hm/htop/

It features both new features,  bugfixes and performance improvements!

This is also the first release hosted at the new URL. Hopefully
downstream distro packagers are signed up in this list and will pick
it up from here.

http://hisham.hm/htop/releases/1.0.3/htop-1.0.3.tar.gz
MD5: e768b9b55c033d9c1dffda72db3a6a
c7

Also, a reminder: I'm running a campaign to get funding to implmement
a platform abstraction layer in order to add native support to htop on
Mac OSX (and hopefully more platforms in the future). If you'd like to
help funding htop development, please contribute!

https://www.bountysource.com/teams/htop/fundraiser

Cheers!

-- Hisham
http://hisham.hm/

What's new in version 1.0.3:

* Tag all children ('c' key)
* Fixes in accounting of guest time when using virtualization
   (thanks to Patrick Marlier)
* Performance improvements
   (thanks to Jann Horn)
* Further performance improvements due to conditional parsing
   of IO data depending on selected fields.
* Better consistency in coloring.
* Increase limit of buffer when tracing a deep nested process tree.
* Display pagefault stats.
* BUGFIX: Fix crash when adding meters and toggling detailed CPU time.
   (thanks to Dawid Gajownik)
* Add column to track the OOM-killer score of processes
   (thanks to Leigh Simpson)