[htmlview-mcc] Re: HTMLview Docs

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: htmlview-mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:30:00 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007, Dwight Meese wrote:

> I have converted the original HTMLview autodocs into Doxygen-formatted
> comments and added them to the HTMLview_mcc.h file.
>

> Below is a hyperlink to the entire generated documentation.  There is a link
> on the main page to the documented attributes and methods (HTMLview_mcc.h).
> Hopefully, I am on the right track and this will be a good starting point to
> start keeping the docs up-to-date.
>

> The entire 749 files (6+ MB) of generated documentation is available here
> until we decide if we want to add an actual docs page to the SourceForge
> site:

Online docs are always good practise.

> http://www.ezcyberspace.com/programs/htmlview/

Oi, it looks cute. Maybe few problems:

- Maybe it should not display private methods and attributes?
- Autodoc is more interesting than header file. In fact it is in the most
cases useless to know values for #defines. Right now it is difficult to
find synopsis for methods calls...?

  Ilkka

HTMLview.mcc ML - //www.freelists.org/list/htmlview-mcc
Listserver help - mailto:htmlview-mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP