[htmlview-mcc] HTMLview Docs

  • From: "Dwight Meese" <ikepgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <htmlview-mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:28:19 -0500

I have converted the original HTMLview autodocs into Doxygen-formatted
comments and added them to the HTMLview_mcc.h file.

Below is a hyperlink to the entire generated documentation.  There is a link
on the main page to the documented attributes and methods (HTMLview_mcc.h).
Hopefully, I am on the right track and this will be a good starting point to
start keeping the docs up-to-date.

The entire 749 files (6+ MB) of generated documentation is available here
until we decide if we want to add an actual docs page to the SourceForge
site:

http://www.ezcyberspace.com/programs/htmlview/

Also, last week I committed a simple and somewhat updated html version of
the original amigaguide readme to the repository.  It just made sense to me
that the documentation for an html .mcc should be in html.  Any feedback on
all this would be welcome.

Thanks,

Ike