[htcmeditation] Silent meditation at 12:15 (be on time). Location: SPORTSFIELDS! (HTC8)

  • From: "Vrijaldenhoven, Serge" <serge.vrijaldenhoven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:40:28 +0000

silent meditation at the *sportsfields* today (rain will come later according
to the forecasts).

"What a liberation to realize that the 'voice in my head' is not who I am. Who
am I then? The one who sees that."
- Eckhart Tolle

Grt!
Serge

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the