[htcmeditation] Meditation knowledge movie

  • From: "Maaswinkel, Eef" <eef.maaswinkel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:13:30 +0000

Dear all,

Great session again yesterday, beautiful field we co-created!
I promised to forward the below movie, but can't find the good fellows name.
Since it's interesting for everyone interested in meditation, I choose to send
it to
you 'all, might be nice to watch over the weekend. With thanks to Arnold for
putting it under our attention.

Looking forward to the very special session next Tuesday!

Namaskar,
Eef

Hi Eef,

Last Tuesday, I promised you a link:
https://youtu.be/TcX-CBrF9m4
It visualizes an interesting view on human existence.
The best video I know about meditation, spirit, and astral travel.
And it includes the message that you shared with us, during your guided
meditation.

Kind regards,

Arnold de Zwart
Senior Business Analyst - Finance

Philips IT Delivery, Competence Group Information Management
High Tech Campus 42-PA, 5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel +31 6 2256 2460, E-mail:
arnold.dezwart@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:arnold.dezwart@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the