[htcmeditation] Introduction

  • From: "Heuvelink-Marck, Annerieke" <annerieke.heuvelink@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <htcmeditation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:11:42 +0000

Hello all,

Today was my first time joining a HTC meditation session so I thought I'd write
a quick note introducing myself.

My name is Annerieke Heuvelink and I recently started at Philips Research.
Previously I worked at TNO where I started with Zen mediation at lunch time. So
I was very pleased to learn about this community! With a decreased number of
activities during the summer time I hope to establish a meditation routine that
will persist even when (especially when!) pace picks up again in September ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all in silence,
Annerieke

Dr. Annerieke Heuvelink-Marck
Senior Scientist, Application Software & Systems Development
Philips Group Innovation, Research
High Tech Campus 34, room 4.063, 5656 AE Eindhoven (NL)
Tel: +31-(0)6-46149013
E-mail: annerieke.heuvelink@xxxxxxxxxxx
Workdays: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the