[hscctstudents] Check out the eCard I sent you from Yahoo! Greetings

  • From: "mauriceshelton@xxxxxxxxx" <mauriceshelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hscctstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:21:15 -0400 (EDT)

Viewing your eCard is a snap!  Just choose from the following options:

Click on the following link.
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=220364849&m=9492&rr=y&source=yahoo999

Or copy and paste the above link into your web browser's "address" window.

For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email,
please type:
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/findit.pd?source=yahoo999&rr=y into your
web browser
and enter the following eCard Number, 2203648499492, on our eCard Pick Up Page.

We hope you enjoy your eCard.  If you have any comments or questions, please
visit
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/emailus.pd?source=yahoo999

Thanks for using Yahoo! Greetings with AmericanGreetings.com.